End of August several participants from the local automotive industry started their first train the trainer session for the course “Automotive Training Electro-Mobility China” (ATEC). The training took place in Shanghai and TÜV Rheinland shared together with Fraunhofer IFAM expert knowledge to
- discuss the target group of the ATEC training.
- introduce Lucas-Nülle System.
- present training material and contents.
- impart goals of the training.
- show practical sessions using an electric car.
- illustrate a practical test.
Special focus of the training was how to present the electro technical knowledge and how to train it particularly in China. In further similar TTT sessions, the participants get qualified as certified ATEC trainers.